The Sales Excellence course is designed to guide participants in balancing the science of sales with the art of building long-term relationships that impact result expectations of the organization. Accordingly, the course presents the fundamentals of selling skills and provides a common language and powerful set of tools that sales teams should deploy in order to dramatically increase their productivity and overall results. In this four-day course, participants will be learning much of what is required to achieve maximum sales success.
Expected Learning Outcomes
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Deploy key strategies for winning new businesses and gaining customer commitment.
- Apply the concepts that ensure that the customer is the focus throughout the sales process.
- Acquire substantial knowledge of the organization’s products which is necessary for success in sales and marketing.
- Deal successfully with difficult customers as well as successfully close deals.
- Thoroughly evaluate the organization’s products in order to understand their strengths, weaknesses and potential benefits to customers.
- Identify their customers’ true needs and priorities through consultative selling.
- Successfully manage relationships with different personality types.
- Create and communicate powerful differentiated value proposition.
- Evaluate competitors’ products against organisation’s products.
- Understand how customers buy and how that translates into effective selling.
- Lead comfortable sales conversations from start to close.