This course is designed to assist investment professionals, financial analysts and all project stakeholders to fully understand the objectives, feasibility assessment and necessary documentation in appraising and structuring projects. This programme has been designed around the core areas of project planning, investment appraisal, social cost-benefit analysis, project risk, distributional effects, and impact assessment. This program will cover both private and public sector investment and appraisal techniques.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Determine critical objectives and policy goals of projects.
- Assess the risk and feasibility of projects.
- Conduct robust economic evaluation of projects
- Determine the financial viability of projects.
- Make necessary documentation for loan syndication and legal agreements.