Human Resource Measurements and Workforce Analytics is designed to improve human resource decision-making skills by helping human resource professionals fulfill their promise of becoming strategic business partners. HR professionals will learn to link HR initiatives and results to firm performance by applying HR analytics to a broad spectrum of human capital activities. Participants will learn the analytics tools and techniques for utilizing available data in building compelling human resource strategies.
Expected Learning Outcomes
Participants will gain the skills needed to
- Identify best practices in HR metrics and analytics to maximize organization’s ROI;
- Utilize HR analytics skill to better link Human Capital results and activities to business performance.
- Use workforce data to develop a results-oriented performance culture;
- Identify specific measurement improvement opportunities;
- Diagnose financial and operational measures to discover where human capital can have the greatest effect;
- Integrate measures within a process that uses HR analytics to create action